Monday, February 2, 2015

I'm sorry I just got this up.  I couldn't get into my blog!  Found out my husband
had change the account to his google account!
We will start sharing our REPORTS this month!!  Here is a list
of the day your child will do their report for the class:
Feb. 5-  Chloe and Jude
                                                             Feb. 10-  Benson and Mason
                                                             Feb. 17-  Haven and Shad
                                                             Feb. 19-  Londyn and Tucker
                                                             Feb. 24-  Layla and Jayden
                                                             Feb. 26-  Beckham and Taft
I will send home a reminder paper with some information that will help
explain it a little better.  Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
Also notice that our Valentine's party will be on Thursday the 12th.  Please
have your child bring a valentine for 12 children.  Thank you :)

We also have a trip to the dentist!!  It will either be on the 24th or 26th.
 I will need a couple of parents to help out on this day. 
I know someone told me they would like to
help but I can't remember so please remind me :)  and anyone
else that would like to help please let me know.
Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment