Monday, February 27, 2012

Information!

Parents,  I just want to remind you that preschool will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday this week and next week.  If you could would you please pay your March tuition on Wednesday, February 29th.  That will keep my daughter from having to deal with it and because of spring break it will be easier to collect it then.  AND I won't have to worry about it while I'm on my cruise!!  Thank you so much.  I am sorry that this month is so messy but we will get everything in that the kids need to learn!  When we get back to school on March 20th, we will begin hatching our baby chicks!!  Another big thing I want to mention is, we will be starting our sight words this week!  I will send home 6 words at a time.  please go over them with your child.  Their first book will go home with them on March 7th.  I'm excited for them to start reading and I know they will love it.  Again thank you for all your support with this next month. -MS.Toni

1 comment:

  1. Addison is sick today (Tuesday), and she has another preschool she goes to on Mon and wed, is there away I can get all the stuff she is going to need the next week? She will be there next Tuesday, but not that Wednesday because of her other preschool class. Let me know if I can come collect her work, and I will try to remember to pay her tuition tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete