Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fun and Busy Day!!








As you can see we had a lot of fun today but we also worked hard.
Evan was a great leader and he brought a good healthy snack.
We found out that we need more time reviewing the letters, our names,
and numbers.  We just didn't have time to go over everything! 
I'm going to continue working with the kids next week
and then I will send home the alphabet and name practice chart.
I just put them in the sheet protectors and they use
a dry eraser pen.  It wipes off really easy so they
can use them over and over.
They seem to know how to count their numbers
but the  recognition is still a little hard.
We will work more on this and I hope
You parents with help them also.
Please send back all nursery rhymes so
we can put our books together!  I know a few of you
have misplaced some, I have a few extras that I
will give them.  But please send all the ones you can find.
Thank You!  Remember school is on Tues. & Wed. next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment