Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Welcome to a new year! 2013-14



 Welcome to the 2013-14 Starting Line Preschool year! I am very excited to get started and meet all of you. I hope you all received your postcards in the mail. Thursday, Aug. 15 I will be meeting with both child and parent(s) to go over all the things you will need to know to make this a successful year. I have divided the class into two groups so I won't have so many of you at once! On your postcard it should have given you a time to come. I will meet with you and your child for about 1/2 hour and I will have an activity for your child to do while we talk about all the things we will be doing this year and the things your child will need to bring each day. Tuesday Aug. 20st will be a full day, starting at 9:15- 11:30. Please bring your Aug. tuition with you on the 15th. For 2 days it is $65.00 and 3 days is $90.00. Thank you and please call me if you have any questions. 669.5093
If you leave a comment I will know you have seen this information, thank you. 
 
Ms. Toni :)

1 comment: