Monday, April 29, 2013

Last calendar :(

FIRST, I want to congratulate Colin and JT, they became
 big brothers over the weekend!  Colin has a new baby sister and
JT has a new baby brother!
 
NOW, I can't believe we are at the end of the school year!
I'm so excited for your children they have learned so
much and are ready to move on.  I'm looking forward to
having some of my kids back again next year!
 
We will be reviewing, testing and practicing for
our graduation program.  It will be on Wednesday, May 15th @ 9:30.
It will last about 1 hour and parents and family are invited but
remember my space is limited so if you plan on more then mom and dad
please let me know, thanks :)
 
Our end of the year PARTY will be the Tuesday before graduation.
We will have a practice and then play the rest of class!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment